Digitalix Interactive Media is building a team of editors for its first publication. The new site will cover Mobile phones, Gadgets, Hardware and Software product releases, reviews, developments, and industry buzz.
It is not necessary to be a “Pro” in all areas. However, having knowledge and some experience with these technologies in order to write with credibility is ESSENTIAL.
Bloggers must be able to:
* Write in a professional and friendly manner
* Post a minimum of 15 blog entries (200 – 350 words) per month
* Follow editorial guidelines
* Use an image editor to crop and optimize images for the web
* Communicate well and be reliable
Bloggers are paid monthly and receive a fixed compensation based on the total number of posts plus a variable compensation for writing quality posts that generate more page views. Each post is rated between: $3 – $20 depending on the global traffic of the publication.
How To Apply* Provide us with 3 sample blog entries on a new product release that you would submit, if you were writing for the site today.
* Provide links to any past blog posts you've written that will showcase your work.
* Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses related to our siteâ€™s content niche.
* Tell us about yourself, where you live, the time of day (Pacific) you would most likely be able to post, and some of your favorite tech news websites you read regularly.
Apply at http://www.digitalix.com/editors, or contacting us at email@example.com
Here's an interesting and promising posting for tech bloggers. The rate is pretty decent too. Check it out!