Cybercoder is looking for a Developer Community Manager:
Are you a big fan of exciting J2EE/XML/AJAX web applications? Do you have experience managing technical communications with a software company? Are you willing to commute to Burlington, MA? If so, then read ahead…..
We are on the cutting edge of this development and seeking a Technical Relations Manager! Someone to oversee our communications with customers, coding community, press, and anyone of our targeted markets.
What you’ll be doing:
– We are looking for someone to create and manage our developer community.
– The ideal candidate would be a technical person with customer-facing experience, and who has created and participated in developer communities.
– Build and manage our developer community.
– Advocate products and open source technologies and building a vibrant Enterprise developer community around them
– Identify and executing targeted marketing programs to build and engage the community.
– Create an internal Blog program
What is required:
– Technically proficient in J2EE, XML, Ajax, and SOA
– Customer-facing experience in a technical environment.
– Ability to effectively participate in and coordinate cross-functional working teams.
– Passion for technology and developer communities.
So, if you have a strong background in communicating technical J2EE Web Application details to the public, please apply.
Email your resume in Word to:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp : CW_MA_PM — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Original post can be found here.
[tags]technology job, marketing, business development, blog jobs, blogger jobs, telecommuting[/tags]