Applying for paid blogging jobs is made easier by browsing through the posts of this site to find the best ones available online for the week.
However, getting accepted is a different matter altogether. You think you have the resume, sample works, and pedigree that prospective clients are looking for. But despite meeting all the requirements clientsÂ are looking for, you don’t receive a reply from them. This is a tough pill to swallow especially for thoseÂ starting out their freelance career.
The most important thing to possess as a freelance in this regard is staying positive. Freelancing will setÂ you up for the fall if you don’t have the fortitude to stomach the obstacles and difficulties in your way.
If you possess theÂ right skills needed for freelancing, then you’ll have nothing to worry about. Also, keeping these inspirational quotes in mind can get you to places in getting you the paid blogging jobs you deserve.
- Freelance Sr. Copywriter (temporary/full-time)
- Freelance Editor for The American Correctional Association (remote)
- Assessment Editor (freelance temporary/full-time)
- Freelance Copywriter for Betterment LLC
- Web Copywriter for Creative Circle (off-site freelance)
- Freelance Copywriter for Comfort Research
- Freelance CopywriterÂ for Razorfish
- Product Writer (Temporary)
- Freelance Writers for For Beginners Publishing
- Social Media Manager / Content Writer for Joy of Marketing
- Food/Home/DIY Writer for Bustle.com (remote)
- Feature Writer for Ruralite Magazine (remote)
- Freelance Writers for NextC, LLC (remote)
- Freelance Writers for TravelMag.com (remote)
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â Freelancing is a Real Job: Tips for Responding to Critics and Skeptics at The Write Life
Check out next week for the latestÂ paid blogging jobs for you to apply for!