The job posting for this date has come late. You will also receive the remaining job posts for this week later than usual, so myÂ apologies for that.
WhichÂ brings me to the topic of punctuality. As a freelancer, it is important to stay on top of things. This means informing your clients ahead of time why you won’t be able to meet the deliverables on time. More importantly, you will also have to prepare for the worst and have a backup plan if you are experiencing technical difficulties on your end.
If you want to become a successful freelancer or a person in general, then you need to read this post by Lateness.org to simple yet effective tips and advice on how to become more punctual.
Once you’ve taken up the tips at heart, it’s time to apply for the blogging jobs and writing gigs below.
- Blog Content Writer
- Health Insurance Expert Wanted for In-Depth and Insightful Blog
- Food Blogger, Writer for RawSpiceBar
- Freelance Copywriter (Mackage/SOIA&KYO) for App Group (freelance)
- Freelance Copywriter at DiD Agency
- Freelance Writer for 23 Kazoos
- Freelance Writer to Assist With Online Content
- News Writer for OpposingViews.com
- Sports Writer for The Sporce
- Australian Based Part-time Account and Sales Manager for Get A Copywriter
- Contract Writer – Politics and Current Events for The Alternative Daily
- Labor & Employment Law Attorney Editor
- Hyperbaric Technology Instructional Writer
- SEO Specialist for EPiQ Media
- Online Writing Reviews – Weekends for Brainfuse
Freelance writing tips of the day: How to Become a Highly Paid Freelance Blogger at Marya Jan