Blogger’s Block! The bane of every blogger’s morning. No matter how creative and brimming with ideas you are, there always comes a time when the words just aren’t flowing.
A tip I learned and always try and put to immediate use is to blog when I have the idea. It isn’t always logistically possible but making an quick note and doing it first thing when I get back to my desk almost always works for me. I also find that once I’ve got one blog done, another one magically appears.
Other suggestions include setting writing times, having a theme day and doing short posts about events or other ‘happening now’ tidbits. Regularly creating interesting and compelling blogs is tough. Hopefully these ideas will help you break through your next block.
Need more content inspiration? Blog Herald has some out of the box ideas here.
- Blog Assistant with Design Skills at Baha’i Blog (Remote)
- Plastic Surgery Blogger at Frontier Marketing (Remote)
- Cloud Solutions Blogger for a small business (Remote)
- Blog Editor at SevenPonds.com (Part Time, Remote)
- Travel Blog Ghostwriter at Casey Wales, Ltd. (Part Time, Remote)
- Copywriter for a creative agency (Full Time)
- Copywriter for a health & fitness company (Remote)
- Medical Copywriter for an agency (Freelance)
- Copywriter for a tech nonprofit (Freelance, Remote)
- Apparel Product Description Copywriter (Freelance, Temporary)
- Editor, Asia Center at U.S. Institute of Peace (Temporary)
- Editorial Director at Rollingstone.com (Full Time)
- Content Specialist at Success Agency (Remote)
- Web Marketing Writer at DreamQuest Academy (Part Time, Remote)
- Lifestyle Intern at HGTV Magazine
- Jewelry Writer for a retail jewelry company (Remote)
- Development Writer at Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health (Full Time)
- Creative Writer at Legacy (Full Time)
- Communications Writer at Appspire.me (Part Time)
- Academic Writer at Academic Knowledge (Freelance, Remote)
- Marketing & Communications Writer at InFocus Corporation (Full Time)
- Grant Writer at San Francisco Center for the Book (Part Time)
- Creative Technical Writer at Applied Minds (Full Time)
- Health & Wellness Writer (Freelance, Remote)
- Star Wars Writer at Epicstream.com (Remote)
Blogging News: How to be a travel blogger: The pros share their tips