While one of the biggest problems that freelance writers and bloggers have to deal with is finding clients for their services, the same can be said of employers looking for high-quality content for their website and blog.
In order to field more offers from client for your services, a way to reach to this point is think like one of your potential clients.
This post at Business 2 CommunityÂ makes suggestions to employers for ways on how to get the best writers and bloggers for the job. As a freelancer, you can also use the featured tips in the article to increase your chances of being found by clients. For instance, an advice from the post is to use social media. Given this advice, you can use Twitter to find these clients who are also using this social media site to look for able writers.
Doing this and other tips from the post will help boost your applications to blogging jobs, aside from applying to the featured jobs below.
- Content Creator for Blue Stout
- Writers for WordAgents.com
- NYC Lifestyle Blogger for Abounding Media
- Fashion blogger / writer for 40+style
- Experienced Content Creator for Onboardly
- Writer for Bates Real Estate Group Inc.
- Blog Writers for HalfZeez.com (remote)
- Political and economics blogger for Media Blast ($150 per 1k words)
- Copywriting/Sales/CRO Blogger for The Write Services
- Content Writer for CoolaData
- Technology Blogger for Net Solutions
- Freelance Copywriter for The Engine
- Communications Writer at thinkTPG (contract)
- Freelance Financial Copywriters (Video Script) for Hogarth Worldwide (remote)
- Freelance Copywriter for CUR Media (Remote Position – 30 hours/week)
- Medical Website Editor for Remedy Health Media, LLC (remote)
- Freelance Writer about home improvement for BobVilla.com ($100 per piece, between 400-500 words)
- Content Provider- Interior Design focus for Vaco Tampa (25-30/month over a flexible schedule)
- Real EstateÃ‚ Writer for RE/MAX Results Team (freelance)
- Writers For Celebrity Tabloid (Remote/Hollywood)
- Freelance Writer for Mitu Network
- Freelance Writer for Carmeke Publishing ($200 per article)
- Freelance Culture Writer for Inverse.com
- Freelance Fact-Checker, Print for New York Magazine
- Assistant for Haute Inhabit (freelance, $15/hour)
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â The Advice I Wish Iâ€™d Had as a New Freelance Writer at Make a Living Writing