Do you wantÂ to know how much publications pay freelance writers?
Do you know which among the publications out there are great to work with?
Do you wish to be mentored by more seasoned writers and journalists who will also help you pitch article ideas to publications?
This is what book author and journalist Scott Carney wants to achieve withÂ WordRates. The project is launched as a Kickstarter campaign but has nowÂ exceeded its $6,500 target. You can learn more about Carney and how he plans toÂ fix journalism with WordRates in this interview piece.
While the site is still being developed, below are blogging jobs to help you shore up your funds and develop your writing portfolio.
- Financial Writer/Analyst for MitreMedia
- 10 High Quality, Sourced Articles for Blog
- Creative Writer for Mwahaha Plotting
- Android Content Editor (x1) and Writer (x2) for Joy of Android
- Marketing Content Creator/Blogger for Web Innovation
- E-Commerce/Lean Startup/Marketing Blogger for StartupBros
- Men’s Health Blogger for Web to Net
- Freelance Bloggers for COED Media Group (contract)
- Blog Writer for Goodwill of North Georgia
- Experienced, Thorough Blogger
- Blogger for JimmyData.com
- Freelance Copywriter for Luna Data Solutions (remote, part-time)
- Copywriter/email campaign/landing page guru ($30-$60/hr based on experience)
- Freelance Copywriter and Art Director for Rocky Mountaineer
- Business writer (ghostwriting, $80/article)
- Freelance Writer Needed for Corporate Newsletter for BCG Creative (telecommute, US residents only, ($35/hour, with 5 hours per day))
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â How to Become a Highly Paid Freelance Blogger at Writing Happiness