As a freelance writer and blogger, you want to find the best websites where you can find and attract clients to your services. Aside from BloggerJobs.Biz, featured in this post at Entrepreneur are other websites to findÂ new clients to write for.
More importantly, it is important to manage your clientsÂ properly so you can maintain a solid working relationship with them and earn a consistent income stream for your work. Here are tips to keep in mind when building a working relationship with clients in this Hongkiat post.
Follow the links above on top of applying to the blogging jobs below to help build and strengthen your freelance writing career.
- Photography Blogger for Zoner Inc.
- Freelance Blog Writer for Student Experts (Remote, $20/1,000-word article)
- Freelance SEO Writer/Blogger for Go Pavers
- Freelance Writer/Editor for Basilica Press
- Sales Script Copywriter – Video Production for ProVillage, Inc (remote, $15/hour)
- Email Copywriter for DODGE DATA & ANALYTICS (freelance)
- Business Transactions Attorney Editor
- FREELANE WRITER/EDITOR (EVENT PLANNING) for client in Philadephia
- Weekend Editor for CollegeCandy.com (remote, $450 a month)
- Freelance Copywriter for Massdrop
- Freelance Writer and Copyeditor for IfOnly (remote)
- Copywriter for Erie Home Improvement (freelance)
- ELA/Reading Content Developer/Item Writer for Northeast Editing, Inc.
- Senior Personal Finance Reporter for Consumer Track (freelance, remote)
- Professional Resume Writer for ProResumesNow.com (remote)
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â The fundamentals of freelance writing at Career Girl Daily