Being a freelance writer or nailing the blog jobs of your dream will require one simple thing – the pitch.
It is the most important step every freelancer or blogger needs to take in order to forward their career andÂ open more opportunities in the future.
While hardly an all-compassing guide, reading this article by Alex Craver from Paste will give you insight on how to approach every pitch you will send to publishers. Be prepared for rejection but, at the same time, increase your chances of getting your pitch accepted by learning how to actually make one.
Once you have learned how to craft a pitch, it’s time to apply blog jobs and writing gigs that fit your needs.
- Creative writers blogs,websites,and magizines for Explore Creative Writing
- SEO / Content Marketing Writer for KISSmetrics
- Blogger: Expert on Digital Advertising for Mariposa Interactive
- Freelance Copywriter for Weddington Way
- Sr. Copywriter for Creative Circle
- Copywriter for Creative Circle (remote withÂ initial kickoff meetings required onsite in Allentown, PA)
- Freelance Contributors for The Culture Trip (must have lived in New York for at least ONE year)
- Freelance Content Writer for L2TMedia
- Freelance Writer to Write Monthly Newsletter for Marketing Resources Solutions
- Freelance Writer for Bewitching Words
- SEO Content Writer for Day Translations Inc.
- Business Writer for Yellow Strategy
- Labor and Employment State Specialist Editor
- Senior Attorney Editor
- Technical Writer
- Freelance Writer – Finance
- Medical Writer III
- Guide – Identity Theft
- Guide – Origami
- NY Editor for UpOut
- Mental Health Expert Wanted To Write Informative, Compassionate Blog
- Certified Resume Writer for OMG! Resumes
- Content Editor for ABUV Media
- Content Editor for JuristChannels.com
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â 12 Negotiation Tips Freelance Writers Can Use to Earn More for tuts+
Check outÂ tomorrow for the latestÂ blog jobs and writing opportunities!