Have you beenÂ feeling sick lately?
Taken lots of medications but it’s not working?
Maybe the problem lies with your corporate job just like Shawna Coronado.
If you don’t feel passionate about your job like she did, chances are you’d get sick from it as well!
Shawna not only let go of her corporate job, but also found a more fulfilling life through gardening and, you guessed it, blogging.
Find a job that you feel strongly about can have an indelible effect physically and mentally. Therefore, if you wish to get out from the rat race and be in complete control of your life, then you need to find blogging jobs that will let you do so!
- Guide – Weight TrainingÂ (US residents only)
- Guide – Childhood CancerÂ (US residents only)
- Guide – Breast Cancer
- Content Specialist II (remote with 5% travel and on-site training)
- Tech Review Freelance Writer Â for Digital Trends (remote with occasional visits to the office for testing)
- Freelance Web Content Writers for The Network Journal
- Product Description Writer for SSGLOBAL
- Social Media Writer for Full Dive
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Content Editor & Social Media Manager
- Junior Performance Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Marketing Assistant
- Freelance Daily Technology News ReporterÂ for ECT News Network (US residents only)
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â Tips On How To Become A Freelance Writer at About.com
Check out our latest post tomorrow to find blogging jobs and writing gigs that fit your skill set!