Blogging and freelance writing careers are not without perils.
Scott Carney, writer of Quick and Dirty Guide to Freelance Writing, reveals to Pacific Standard about the difficulty of making a living as a freelance writer and journalist. The insightful interview also tells how freelance writers can gainÂ equity by publishing long-from content, negotiate for a reasonable price, and more.
By reading this article, you will see that freelance writing requires commitment and patience. While there are advantages such as working at home and at your own pace, freelancing will take a lot out from you if you don’t know how to approach it the best way you can.
Keep the tips and advice from the articleÂ in mind when you find blog jobs to apply for.
- Blogger/Email Copywriter for Master The New Net
- Blogger for Cigars
- Experienced Legal Blogger for Nadrich and Cohen, LLP
- Freelance Travel Writer for ConsumerTrack
- PT Writer/Editor for High End Travel Site (US residents only)
- Infographic and Web Content Writer (US residents only)
- Freelance Writer for TouchArcade
- Freelance Writer for Blood, Sweat, and Cheers
- Content Writer for herePerhaps.com
- Fashion/Beauty Writers – Editors
- Grant/RFP Writer
- Apollo Product Description Editor
- Resume Writer for HRI Outplacement Services
- Legal Proofreading (Contract Work)
- Proofreader for TechLink
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â 6 Tips for Freelance Writers on Working with Content Marketing Agencies at Eucalypt Media
Visit the site tomorrow to find blog jobs and writing opportunities from our latest post!