With littleÂ to show for given your limited experience, you are already at the disadvantage in the job market, where freelancers areÂ vying for a position that fits their qualifications.
But this should not dissuade you from applying to blog jobs that allow you to work from home and have more time for yourself and your family.
To help you further, check out the Freelance writing tips of the day featured below our dailyÂ job postings. These should give you a better idea on what skills you need to buildÂ to prepare for a freelance writing career.
Below is a list of jobs you should apply for to help jumpstart your freelance writing career.
- Freelance Blogger for Princeton Internet Marketing, LLC
- Writers Needed In Various Niches for Young Tech Blog
- Blogger for App Obsessed
- Review Blogger for VPN Pick
- Blog Coordinator
- Tech Expert Wanted For Informative and Fun Blog on IT Solutions
- Freelance Writers for Peabody Energy
- Mom/Parental Content Writer for BuzzFeed (Los Angeles, CA)
- NEED EXPERT WRITERS: HEALTH, LIFESTYLE, POP CULTURE, SCIENCE, TECH & TRAVEL for Guff.com (US residents only)
- IT Writer for TRowe.net
- Writer (generate fresh content with “share appeal)
- Writer about favorite NYC stores for Shoplist
- Freelance writers (native English speakers only)
- Freelance writersÂ for The Gothamist
- Writer interested in data science
- Freelance Writers/ Note Takers for LCG Inc.
- Freelance Reporter for Business & Employment News Network (US residents only)
- Contract Writer for The Alternative Daily
- Medical Writer – Dialysis
- Phase 1 Medical Writer
- Marketing Communications Writer
- Technical Writer
- Social Media Evaluator
- Senior Principal Program Marketing Manager
- Mac-Based Press Release Writer
- MAGAZINE MANAGING EDITOR/FREELANCE for South Bay Accent
- WordPress Blog Editor
- ProofreaderÂ at TechLink
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â You Can Do It Too: 5 Tips for a Successful Freelance Writing Career at StackStreet
Check out tomorrow’s post for the latest freelance writing tips and blog jobs to apply for!