In some ways, a career is lot like love (this segues into one of our blogging jobs for matchmaking site, but I digress).
Without a career, you will feel empty, lost, and helpless as you wake up every day without a purpose in life.
Thankfully, just like a good matchmaking site (there it is again!), we find blogging jobs and writing opportunities that you can apply for andÂ build a living with. Not only will you be able to earn income to support your lifestyle, but alsoÂ feelÂ fulfilled as you inch closer to what you ought to become as a person.
But enough of this love-work comparison! Let’s jump into the blogging jobs, shall we?
- Blog Writer for Lotus Matchmaking
- Blogger/Writer — B2B Technology
- Health and Wellness Blogger on Natural Living
- BEAUTY BLOGGER for BeautyRx by Dr. Schultz (New York, NY)
- Style Writer for BuzzFeed (New York, NY only)
- Content writer about young children and their development for Toddlers and Twos
- FREELANCE WRITER for mitÃº inc. (Santa Monica, CA only)
- Freelance Content Writer for Marccx Media
- Humorous Content Writer for Shmoop
- Technical Writer for Creative Circle
- Creative Assistant
- Sr. Technical Writer
- Grant & Copy Writer (remote with some travel required)
- Curriculum Writer, K-8 Math (Contract)
- Curriculum Writer, ELA (Contract)
- Curriculum Writer, Science (Contract)
- Curriculum Writer, Social Studies (Contract)
- Freelance Slideshow Writer for MadameNoire.com
- Experienced Food Writers, Bloggers & Cookbook Authors for Calisto Media
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â Insider Tips: Snag a Freelance Writing Job Online in 4 Steps at Skyword
Check out tomorrow as we find a new batch of blogging jobs for you!