Are you tired of working tirelessly for years as a freelance blogger or writer andÂ still feel that you’re being paid less than you deserve? This is one of the challenges of being a freelancer – negotiating a deal with clients that will benefit both parties. In exchange for the work you’ll be doing for them, you will be paid handsomely.
If you’re a timid and shy freelancer, it’s time to stand up for yourself and take what’s yours!
Before you apply for vacant blogging jobs and writing gigs featured below, make sure that you click on the link at the bottom of this post to an article that details how you can stop getting paid peanuts by your clients.
Also, make sure that you actually get paid by your client and prevent them from running away with your work by reading this.
- Creative Bloggers Devoted to Health, Animal Welfare & Green Living for Care2.com (freelance, $50 per post)
- Copywriter Level 60 for Practice Ignition ($100/1,500+ word post)
- Interior Design/DIY Bloggers for 31 Marketing
- Tech Bloggers for Hero World Media
- Copywriter for Creative Circle (frelance/possible full time, $35-$45 / hour Freelance; 70-100K Full Time, DOE)
- Advertising Copywriter for Fashion Retailer (Freelance, $30/hour)
- Freelance Editor for Seminal
- Proofreader (Remote, $2.50/page)
- Web Content Writer for Harmony Photography (remote)
- Freelance automotive writer – mobile content for DRIVE (remote, $20/300-word post)
- Freelance Alaska Writer for OnlyInYourState.com
- Part Time Writer for Total Brain Health, LLC
- Writer-Temp to Hire for Lakeshore Learning Materials
- Tech Savvy Writer for Dornob ($25 per article)
- Bilingual Freelance Writer for Rio Tinto (Freelance)
- Freelance Writers for The Washington Diplomat ($175-$250/1,000-2,000 words per article)
- Technical Writer for Creative Circle (Freelance)
- Social Media Strategist for Grey Group (Freelance)
- B2B Podcaster for BackboneMedia.com
- Social Media Freelance Writer for Harriet Carter Gifts, Inc (Remote)
- Remote Content Specialist for ICUC
- Medical EditorÂ (Freelance)
- Freelance Writers for Business Case Studies for Harvard Business Publishing (Location Flexible)
- Medical Writer for Creative Circle (Freelance)
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â Quit getting paid peanuts: 10 tips for freelance writers at Success Works