As freelancers are a fairly newÂ workforce in the industry, there are still lots of ways to go before considering freelancing as a legitimate alternative to full-time employment. In particular, freelancers are not completely coveredÂ by state and federal protection against nonpaying clients.
However, there’s help in the way in the form of nonprofit organizations thatÂ supply resources with resources to combat nonpayment from clients, as well as tips to navigate the workforce.
Once you’ve taken notes from the advice in the article, you can test outÂ freelancing while safeguarding your work by applying to the featured blogging jobs below.
- Showbiz and TV Bloggers for Blasting News ($150 per article)
- Freelance Blogger for Axero
- Content Writer/Blogger for Pinpuff
- Financial Copywriter for Creative Circle (offsite, freelance)
- Part-time Copy Editor Position (remote)
- Freelance Editor for Writing Expert ($30/hour)
- COPYWRITER (HEALTHCARE + PHARMA)
- Current News & Buzz Editor-In-ChiefÂ for ANOKHI MEDIA (Freelance, curating 20 blogs per month at a total flat rate of $880.00CDN)
- Freelance Headline & Promotional Copy Writer for Institute of Culinary Education
- Writers and Editors for TripleCurve
- Freelance News Writer for Cablevision
- Freelance Writers for Atlantic County Lifestyle magazine ($35-$100 per article)
- Article Writer about Consumer Drones (10Â¢ per word)
- Freelance Writer for Creativepool
- Web Content Writer for Creative Circle
- B2B Freelance Writers/Content Marketers for TINYhr ($40 per 500-word article and $80 per 1000-word article)
- Technical Writers for Metia, Inc.
- Freelance Tech/Business Writer for North Innovation Insider
- Writer: e-comm/ home decor for Creative Circle (Freelance)
- Business Writer for Virtual Branding Blog ($0.03 per word)
- TECHNICAL WRITER – SPORTS KNOWLEDGE UNDERGROUND
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â [Video] 3 Tips for Battling Freelance Writing Burnout by Miranda Marquit