Another website joins in the host of writing job sites. However, unlike Scripted, Fiverr, and Upwork that do not guarantee clients quality writing from writers, ArticleBunnyÂ adopts an agile business model that safeguards both freelance writer and client from unpaid jobs and poorly written work, respectively.
â€œWeâ€™ve built a solution that gives people easy access to top creative talent without the hassle of recruiting and managing additional staff,â€ says ArticleBunnyâ€™s head of product innovation Lucho Molina in an article at Tech in Asia.
Aspiring to the be “Uber of content marketing,” ArticleBunny makes it more convenient for clients to screen writers and request for sample works to ensure that the work they’ll receive will be top-notch. There’s also a rating system that allows clients to rank the writers so the siteÂ can compile the best writers as the clients dictate.
The website is something to look out for once it attractsÂ more writers and clients to its marketplace. In the meantime, find the bestÂ blogging jobs for you by applying to the offers below.
- Freelance Proofreader for Rauxa
- COPYWRITER/TRANSLATOR, JAPANESE BILINGUAL
- Freelance Copywriter for DAS Group
- Events Copywriter for Tableau Software
- Copywriter for Hayes Corporation
- Freelance Content Writer/Website Content Writer for Infologitech ( Local To Virginia Only)
- Freelance Writer for House of Vanity Charm School
- Freelance Math and Science Writers for Trivium Test Prep
- Web Content Writer ($250 budget)
- Writers for CraveOnline Media
- Story Writer for Fusion408 (Contract)
- Search Marketing Manager & Content Writer for SEM Resource ($30,000+ annual)
- Content marketing manager for Deveo
- Social Media Guru for ABILITY Magazine
- Salad Cookbook Writer for Ulysses Press
- Middle School Math Textbook Editors for CK-12 Foundation (remote)
- Part-Time Social Media Editor for Freshome
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â 4 Tips for People Interested in Freelance Writing at FlexJobs