Working in an office can lead to a sedentary lifestyle, especially if your job entails you to sit front of the computer for hours. The problem is not because of the actual work, but the time that your overtimes and travel timeÂ consume. By the time you get home,Â the only thing you want to do is get some sleep for you to do the same thing tomorrow.
If you become a freelance, you should have more time to spend on things that interest you. For those who dream of wanting to stay fit, read this post that we published last week for simple steps for you to take on your way to becoming healthier.
Of course, don’t forget to apply forÂ the blogging jobs featured belowÂ so you can strike the perfect balance between work and play.
- Digital Marketing Content Writer for E2M
- Ghostwriter / Blogger for Pandaform
- Writer/Blogger for The Fashion Student Digest (remote, $15 per post)
- Bloggers/Writers for Career Addict ($20 per article)
- Blogger for Time Doctor
- Blogger for Made Tech Ltd.
- WordPress Blogger for WordCandy.co
- Freelance Copywriter for Hornall Anderson
- Writer and Editor for Human Resources and Management Solutions
- Events Copy Writer for Mobile Marketing Association
- Copywriter for The Creative Group (Freelance, $50.00 to $55.00 per hour)
- Marketing Content Creator/Copywriter for Liferay (Part-Time or Freelance)
- Structured Settlements Writer for Wpromote
- Android App Reviewer for Tapscape ($6/review)
- German Freelance Writer for The Motley Fool
- Freelance Writers for Lester Communications
- Writers who like to read non-fiction books
- Web Content Writer for David Aplin Group (Freelance part-time)
- Freelance Content Writer for iYogi
- Freelance Submissions for The New York Magazine
- Freelance Blog Writer (Chinese Language & Culture) for Yoyo Chinese Inc
- Hard Money Loans & Commercial Real Estate Loans Writer for Wpromote
- Forum Admin
- Sports Reporter [New York Knicks] for About.com
- Medical/Technical Writer & Editor for Invitae (Contract)
- Documentation / Technical Writer for dotCMS
- Medical Content Reviewers for Healthline (freelance)
- Automotive Technical Writer for STAGE3 (Freelance)
- Social media strategist and implementation (Contract / part-time)
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â NYT Magazine Editor Shares Tips for Freelance Writers at GalleyCat