We have added the InternshipÂ section to our daily job posts. BelowÂ this section are the best blogging and writing internship position you should apply for to gain credits for college. Along the way, you will learn valuable tips that you can use to jumpstart your writing or blogging career!
Speaking of internship, for those whoÂ are intern but are unhappy with their current role, read this post at Huffington Post to find the silver lining in your intern experience and draw the good thing out from it that you can use later in life.
Right now, regardless of whether or not you’re an intern, below are blogging jobs that you should apply for to not only gain experience, but also make money.
- Ghostblogger familiar with Business Books (Remote, $80 per 750- to 1000-word post)
- Web Content Writers for MRCycles.com (Remote)
- Writers (Fashion, Love, Health) for TheTalko.com
- Writer for Pro-Woman Outdoor Blog (Remote, 3 posts per week/pay per post TBD)
- Bilingual Copywriter for Onward Search (Temporary)
- Editor In Chief for The PBH Network
- Production/Product Copywriter (Freelance, On-Site in Seattle, WA, $15.50/hr)
- Junior Copywriter (Freelance)
- Writer for Knovit (Freelance)
- Staff Writer for WebFinance Inc. (Freelance)
- Science Writer for Quesbook (Freelance, $25 per passage)
- Website Content Specialist for CustomInk (Freelance, Off-site, Flexible hours, Part-Time)
- Life and Money Writer for BuzzFeed (Full-Time)
- Content Strategist for LAUNCH Digital Marketing (Full-Time)
- News Writer for Opposing Views Inc. (Full-Time)
- Sportswriter for Lamorinda Weekly ($75 per article, 2 articles/month)
- Entertainment Writer for Hollywood.com (Full-Time)
- Editorial Intern for Mood of Living
- Fall Editorial Intern for CountryLiving.com
- US Travel Expert Intern for About.com
Freelance writing tips of the day: