With the advent of social media and blogging as influential channels that elicit reaction from people and its audience online, there’s no surpriseÂ that popular personalities areÂ leveraging their massive social following to earn endorsement or product placement deals. Consider the people featured in this post at the Daily Telegraph and how they make savvy use of their social influence for “paid blogging.”
While it’s difficult to take a shill seriously, you cannot deny their impact to their audience. People follow them like a herd follows their shepherd and like or retweet whatever content these influencers publish online.
In fact, these “shills” are no different to users who have built authority onlineÂ by tailoring the content you produceÂ to the needs and demands of your audience. As a result to their hard work, not only did these bloggersÂ achieveÂ thousands of site visitors, but alsoÂ draw advertisers who will pay them for theÂ products or services toÂ be promoted on the blog.
If you wish to build your authority as a blogger, start by applying to theÂ blogging jobs featured below.
- Remote Creative Writer for OfficeNinjas
- San Antonio Content Writer ($50 per submission)
- Paleo Recipe Writer/ Developer
- Freelance Web Journalists for Worth
- Freelance Writer for City Guides ($40/per 900 word approved article)
- Contributing Freelance Writers for Bump + Baby at Red Tricycle
- Content Marketing Writer / Editor for Proto.io
- Ghostwriters, Editors, Copywriters, Short Story Authors for Avanoo.com
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â Insider Tips: Snag a Freelance Writing Job Online in 4 Steps at Skyword