Building blog traffic nowadays is no longer reliant on SEO tricks that manipulate search results. With Google aggressively rolling out different algorithm change, content is now the forefront of any high-ranking site. In fact, by building content that resonates with your target audience, you are able to make a much more meaningful effect to their lives?
This is trust happening.
In fact, social media helps in ushering trustworthy content out Â to people. Here’s a good quote from this post from a lawyer blog:
Who is in-house counsel, a consumer or a business person going to trust more? Random findings on Google or a blog post shared by a trusted friend, colleague, or thought leader?
Given this, bloggers need to capitalize on contentÂ creation and social sharing to drive traffic to their sites and meet their goals.
Acquiring these skills will help you become a much more successful blogging in the long run. In fact, both will help you in landing lucrative blogging jobs, some of which are found below.
- WordPress Blogger for Green Coupons (Freelance)
- Blogger on Drugs, Alcohol, Addiction in Society for JohnsAddiction (Freelance, $15-20 per article paid net 15)
- Blogger on Homeschooling topics (Freelance)
- Health/Fitness Expert Writer for Top10supps.com (Freelance, $300/article)
- Assistant Editor for The Cheat Sheet (Remote)
- Copywriter for NSB Miami (Freelance)
- Copywriter/Translator, Japanese Bilingual for leading retailer (Freelance)
- Copywriter for ZenithOptimedia (Freelance)
- eCommerce Copywriter for Bealls Florida (Copywriter)
- Special Sections Editor for STUDIO Gannett (Full Time)
- Editor/Writer for RTI International (Freelance)
- Assistant Editor, Blog and Social Media for Time Out Los Angeles
- Editor for Book in a Box
- Junior Editor for Wide Open Media (Freelance, $13-15 per hour)
- Writer for EyeScream Media (Freelance/Contract)
- Financial Writer To Cover Real Estate Crowdfunding & More
- Sr. Writer (Freelance, must be located near Torrance, CA)
- Web Content & SEO Writer (Freelance)
- Writer / Journalist – Men’s Style & Fashion (NYC) for D’MARGE
- Staff Writer for mentalfloss.com
- Editorial Intern for JIST Career Solutions
- Fall Editorial Intern at Popmania, Inc.
- Editorial Intern for ELLE Magazine
- Content Marketing Specialist for Ryder (Full Time)
- White Paper Writer for Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant firm
Freelance writing tips of the day: