We have been talking about blogging as a job. For someone like Eimear Coghlan, 31, blogging is her way to liberation.
After finding out that she had cancer, she turned to the online world for support.Â With no one to turn to, Eimear created Aheadwithstyle.com, which she used as a medium to express her thoughts and feeling in a very productive manner.
“Cancer has given me this new purpose and blogging about it has made me feel part of something bigger,” Eimear said in an article at Independent.ie.
The article also says that she is not the only one who is turning to blogging to channel their grief and mortality in a positive way.
As you continue searching for the best blogging jobs around, keep in mind that bloggingÂ is more than just a way to make money. Whenever you feel down and out, you can use blogging as a platform to make yourself feel better.
- Writer for Stargazer Digital (45 GBP per 600-1000-word blog article)
- Blogger for PPcorn.com (Freelance)
- Bloggers/Writers for iAchieve Learning (Part-Time/Contract)
- NFL Staff Writer for Outside Pitch Sports Network (Freelance)
- MLB Staff Writer for Outside Pitch Sports Network (Freelance)
- Copywriter(s) – mid to senior level for super hip agency (Freelance to Full-Time)
- Senior Content Editor for Reverb (Full-Time)
- Senior Web Editor for Hearst Digital (Full-Time)
- Copywriter for 5W Public Relations (Part-time, Freelance)
- Copywriter/Editor/Article Writer for maintenance and reliability consulting firm (Freelance)
- Copy EditorÂ for Haute Living Inc (Freelance)
- Copywriter for small advertising agency (Freelance)
- Digital Beauty Editor for Hearst Digital (Full-Time)
- Managing Editor for Lynne Palmer Executive Recruitment, Inc. (Full-Time)
- Technical Copywriter for Telecommunications firm
- Magazine Writer for MindBuck Media Book Publicity (Freelance/Remote)
- Content Writer for Tutor Pace (Freelance)
- Georgia Writers for Wide Open Country (Freelance)
- Ghost Writer for New Edge Media Ltd (Freelance)
- Content Writer for Decor Jungle (Remote)
- Writer – Journalist for www.BobsWatches.com (Freelance)
- Staff Writer for Quinstreet (Full-Time)
- Writer for Think Televisual, LLC (Full-Time)
- Bloggers, Staff Writers for Refresh & Reflect (R&R) (Remote)
- Beauty Editorial/Social Media Intern for Jeannine Morris Media
- Digital Editorial Intern for Harper’s BAZAAR
- Technical Writer for Handle With Care (Freelance)
- SEO Content Strategist for Hayneedle (Full-Time)
- Senior Digital Medical Writer/Editor for Frontline Medical Communications Inc. (Full-Time)
- Science Writer for TRAX International Corporation (Full-Time, Under $65,000)
- Social Media News Writer for Digital Trends (Freelance)
- Computer Science Writer for Shmoop (Freelance)
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â Blogging–It’s Good for You by The Scientific American