For bloggers, there is nothing more fulfilling than improve their blogs.
As a platform for sharing their knowledge and ideas, a blog must look and read great.
Making sure that the design and content of their blogs are in tip-top shape should be in bloggers’ high priority list. Meeting both allows bloggers to increase traffic and achieve goals faster.
To get a better idea on how to build a better blog, read this post at Business 2 Community.
Apply the tips featured in the post to understand the small parts that make up a blogging whole. Also, showcasing your newfound skills can help you nail better blogging opportunities in the future.
- Writer for Joy of Android (Freelance)
- Remote MBA Blogger for Magoosh (Remote, $25 per blog post)
- Blog Writer / content editor for eFlowin (Remote, $50 of each post of 750 – 1200 words per article)
- Blog Writer for myheartcreative (Freelance, $15.00/blog)
- News Weeklies Editor for The Advocate (Full-Time)
- Web Editor for iStaff Consulting (Full-Time)
- Social Editor for truTV (Freelance)
- Web Editor for FirstforWomen.com/WomansWorldMag.com (Full-Time)
- Content Editor for Credible Labs Inc.(Full-Time)
- Copy Editor for MLT Group – Creative Solutions (Freelance, $15 an hour)
- Editor for Feed Your Need to Read (Full-Time)
- Website Editor: Travel for Gateway Media, LLC (Full-Time)
- Website Editor: Brainjet.com for Gateway Media (Full-Time)
- Creative Content Writer for agency client located in downtown Toronto (Full-Time)
- Writer for Stealth Co (Freelance)
- Writers for GreyCoder.Com (Remote, Around $30 per short article, around $100 for longer articles, plus bonuses)
- Web Content Editor and Writer for About.com (Freelance)
- Creative Writer with a Passion for Social Media for Schneps Communications (Full-Time)
- Us Weekly Staff Writer for Wenner Media (Full-Time)
- Writer for TheDishh.com ($9/hour)
- Social Media & Convergent for The Food Network ($9/hour)
- Editorial Internship for Disney Interactive
- Home Editorial Intern for Good Housekeeping
- Marketing / Content Manager for global financial company (onsite, long-term temp, Hourly is DOE, starting at $20)
- Technical Writer with Woodworking Experience (Contract/Remote)
- Biology Article Writer for Khan Academy (contract)
- Reporter in Miami (Part-Time)
- Healthcare Journalist for DOTmed.com, Inc (Freelance, $80 to $150 per story)
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â 5 Steps to Building a Better Blog by Derek Halpern at DIY Themes