Have you ever made a grave mistake at your job for your client?
As a freelancer or an employee, you are bound to commit mistakes along the way. Your clients will feel disappointment and get angry if the mistake is irreparable. However, what’s important is how you make up for your mistake and gain back the trust of your clients. Here’s how you can implement “error recovery”Â to build off your mistake and strengthen relationship with your clients.
By learning this skill, you will be able to retain your clients and establish a stableÂ freelance career!
If your problems are getting clients, then apply to the blogging jobs and writing gigs featured below.
- Blogger / Writer for The Rich Daily (remote)
- Online Blog Editor for Hawaii Medical Service Assn. (full-time)
- Fashion Copy Writer Blogger for Berricle (in-house full-time)
- Fashion blogger/copywriter for Oscar Hunt
- Copywriter — Web and Marketing Content for Software Engineering of America (freelance)
- Copywriter for Creative Circle (remote)
- Creative Marketing/Branding Copywriter for Wound Care Advantage (in-house part-time)
- Travel Writer for Penn Media Ltd (remote)
- Web Content Editor (full-time freelance)
- Senior Editor/Writer for DiningOut Magazine
- Freelance Music Journalist for Tour Worthy
- Freelance Writer or UrbanBound (remote but must live near Denver, CO or Austin, TX)
- Freelance Writer for Krrb (freelance for US residents only)
- Freelance Writer for Mitu Network (freelance)
- Music Writer for Rukkus (freelance)
- Social Media Evaluator (remote)
- Health Writer (remote)
- Desktop Publisher (part-time)
- Script Writer for Complex Media (full-time in-house)
- Restaurant Criticism/Food Reporting for Phoenix New Times (freelance)
- Editor (remote)
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â Best and Worst Writing Advice â€“ Newbie Freelance Writing Guide by Jeff Ryan Peters
Check out tomorrow for more blogging jobs and writing job search!