Question: you’re a freelance writer who can’t land clients on yourÂ own – can you really call yourself a freelance writer?
The challengeÂ with freelancing is attractingÂ clients to your writing services. Online job sitesÂ like oDesk and Elance provide you the platform to get in touch with your prospects, but will they bite at your offer?
If you’re still finding it difficult to get clients to want you, read this article at Freelance Writers Online to find out the common mistakes freelancers commit that decreases their chances of employment.
If you’ve corrected your ways by following the tips in the article, take another stab atÂ the market by applying to these blog jobs below.
- Technical Solutions Blogger (Bay Area, SF residents ideal)
- Quality Control/Proofreader for ath Power Consulting
- FREELANCE Copywriter for Javelin Marketing Group
- Copy Editor + Proofreader for Creative Circle
- Real Estate & Beach Lifestyle WriterÂ for 3 Leaf Realty
- Content Writers for Global Sustainability Platform
- Freelance Technology Writer – Web Content for Demand Media
- Freelance Content Writer for Quietly Media, Inc (can be done remotely)
- Freelance Tennis Writer for PlayYourCourt
- Online Freelance Writer for AustinWay.com (Must be based in the Austin area but will work from home)
- Hotel Writer/Editor for Moravia
- Instructional Designer/Writer – eLearning and Classroom Simulations
- City Editor (Toronto, CA)
- Freelance writer sought for law firmÂ
- Summary Writer (candidate will work remote for the most part but will need to come to Newark on day 1 and occasionally/as needed basis after that)
- Medical Writing Manager
- Technical Writer – Human Resources
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â How to Land a High-Paying Freelance Client in the Next 2 Weeks at Bidsketch
Check out tomorrow for a new batch of blog jobs and writing gigs to apply for!