Mixing business and pleasure is something that employees find desirable. For bloggers, the idea of having to work at the comforts of their own homes involves writing on their blog from bed!
However, while the benefits of freelancing is appealing to most, some performÂ better when working at a conducive environment and maintaining a strict schedule to get their job done. In this case, here’s a really good article from DesignShackÂ that covers all the things mentioned.
Once you’ve set up shop at home, it’s time to find blog jobs and writing gigs, which we have neatly compiled for you below, to boost your freelance career.
- Social Media Blogger With Event/Conference Experience for Tweetwall, Inc.
- GMAT Blogger
- Copywriter for The Content Factory
- Part-time Copywriter/Proofer
- Freelance Copywriter
- Proofreaders/editors for ProofreadingPal
- Freelance Writer
- Writer (US National)
- Content Specialist – Multi-lingual
- Web Content Writer for LiveStories
- IT Freelance Writer for MindEdge, Inc.
- Experienced Journalist for Florida Conference of The United Methodist Church
- Recruiter Assistant
- Contributing News Writer
- ACT Content Creator
- GMAT Content Creator
- Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Content Creator
- Financial Ghostwriter for Creative Circle
- Technology Reporter for TechTimes (New York – but reporter may work remotely)
Freelance writing tips of the day:Â Tips and Insights from Successful Freelance Writers at Gigaverse
Check out tomorrow to find blog jobs and writing opportunities to help you earn income you deserve!