Mktg, an events and marketing agency (based in New York) for a leading wine and spirits company is looking for freelance viral marketers to generate content surrounding new brand launches; essentially, a cyber-brand ambassador. The position entails 10-hours per week beginning October 1 â€“ December 31.
Applicants must be:
- Web 2.0 literate
- Active Twitter user with interactive following
- Active Facebook user (a plus if youâ€™ve managed group or fan page)
- A frequent navigator of pop-culture focused blogs
- Familiar with local nightlife and online listings/publications
- Capable of driving hits to various web sites and articles
- Subscribers of underground party lists
- Open to tasting and reviewing new alcohol brands
Email careers at mktg dot com for inquiries and application. I say, there's nothing better than a job that requires you to drink alcohol. Good luck!