We got a job offer for a Travel Guard Temporary Blog Consultant through email:
A professional blogger to consult and blog on travel content. Consultant will work within a team of online/interactive experts to help educate consumers and generate interest in travel insurance for a period of approximately three months. Project requires an in-depth knowledge of blogs, forums and social media, as well as online media, search, and linking.
Tasks may include:
* monitoring, responding and documenting travel blogs and other social media
* social media strategy development
* proactive outreach within the blog universe, specifically travel-blog universe, travel industry online publications and associations, 3rd-party travel sites and travel communities
* identifying key seasonal or interest-driven subject categories
* collaboration with client and agency team on strategic tie-ins, online advertising, Search marketing, content integration, linking strategies, online promotions, etc.
Interested parties may contact Jill Hurst at jhurst [at] mmgworldwide [dot] com for more information.