Do you have experience in writing, are you getting exited when you gain more followers on Twitter, or did you ever see your server crash because of a DIGG front pager? Have you ever dreamed about writing stories about shopping behavior around the world based on the real data of one of the most trafficked shops on the Internet? Here is your chanceâ€¦
- Be awesome! Be Funny! Be Creative!
- Serve as editor in chief of a blog based on shopping data; write, edit and publish compelling original content that helps visitors better understand our business and culture.
- Build a wide network with key influencers in a number of main categories using innovative in-house created tools
- Manage the relationships with corporate website authors and subject matter experts.
- Work with the rest of the Natural Search team to create and innovate new tools for content creation, link tracking, traffic driving and headline creation tools
- Work closely with analytics team to learn and report on interesting trends and metrics based on the eBay shopping data
- Work with IT and vendors to manage operation of the corporate website.
- Provocative, Fun, Funny, Detailed writer for writing great content
- Engage in various blogger community forums to learn and report on best practices
- Guest post some of your best content on other peoples blogs
- Build relationships with other bloggers
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
How To Apply
Register and apply at the following link: eBay Careers