We are currently looking for 3-4 experienced personal finance bloggers to help develop content and build exposure for the site.
The ideal blogger should:
* be passionate about all things personal finance and money
* be Canadian based
* have a firm understanding of personal finance related topics and be able to relay those ideas clearly and creatively in writing
* be able to effectively utilize social media sites and tools like Twitter, Facebook, Digg, etc…
* have a unique writing style fits with Mogo’s brand promise: FRESHSMARTSIMPLE
* video and podcasting skills also a plus
Each blogger will write 4-5 articles per month (600 -800 words each) and for the most part will have the freedom to explore any areas of interest in personal finance in Canada. However, at times we will also need specific reviews of our financial products/services.
Starting base rate is $20 per article with generous performance incentives based on traffic, and potential for higher rates depending on growth of the site and quality of writing. Monthly payment through PayPal. Bloggers can work remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate finance writer to be part of a rapidly-growing blog with great potential.