InPhonic is looking for an Online Marketing Writer:
We are looking for an exceptional marketing writer to manage our online content strategy for a major consumer electronics brand. This is a new position responsible for the launch, maintenance and promotion of several e-commerce microsites. The marketing writer reports to the Manager of Search Engine Optimization.
Qualified candidates will have experience with Internet publishing and will be at home writing for a variety of online media such as product microsites, blogs, corporate web sites, contextual ads, and email newsletters. Knowledge of HTML strongly preferred.
* Manage content strategy for microsites
* Write and edit product reviews
* Assist in implementation of search engine optimization (SEO) strategy
* Update microsites with original articles and other content
* Maintain one or more product-specific blogs with pricing info and relevant news briefs, and manage blog comments and responses
* Contribute to development of online promotions as needed
* 2-4 years of professional writing experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment
* Ability to articulate nuances succinctly and accurately
* Knowledge of HTML markup strongly preferred
* Understanding of Web publishing technologies a plus
* Interest in consumer electronics
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and links to online writing samples.
About us: InPhonic, Inc. (NASDAQ: INPC) is the leading online retailer of cell phones, cell phone plans, and related wireless services and products. InPhonic creates and manages the site Wirefly.com as well as online sales channels for partners such as Motorola, LG, Best Buy, RadioShack, Sprint and many others. In 2004, InPhonic was selected #1 company of the year on the Inc. 500 â€“ Inc. Magazineâ€™s list of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States.
Original post can be found here.