We are looking for bloggers with excellent, English writing skills to create blog posts for our website. This is a long-term/on-going assignment that will involve writing several blog posts a week.
Articles will be on a variety of topics relating to plastic pollution, plastic recycling, sustainability, and green living.
Payment is per article.
All articles should be approximately 500-900 words.
All articles need to be original pieces of work exclusively written for our website.
All articles must be submitted via our WordPress blog according to set formatting/content guidelines.
– be extraordinary communicator
– have excellent English writing skills
– come up with own topics and/or work with ENSO Bottles to create topic
– write blog posts that appeal to a broad audience
– SEO skills required
– need to follow our content/formatting guidelines
– submit 2-3 blog posts a week (depending on your availability)
– there’s no specific timeline for submissions, postings can be done any time during the week
– starting date: as soon as possible
– ending date: ongoing
Payment will be at the beginning of every month for the work submitted the previous month. We are looking for long-term engagements.
We refer the right to reject articles that don’t fulfill our requirements and will only pay for articles that are in line with our expectations and ready to be published.
Position: Freelance Green Bloggers
How To Apply
To apply, please send several work samples and complete and submit the application form here.
ENSO Bottles, and environmental company, is committed to understanding and solving the environmental issues surrounding plastic pollution. By developing innovative and flexible solutions, we set out to bring about change in the world and inspire others to live with a greater sense of purpose. We are the makers of the world’s first and only truly biodegradable and recyclable plastic bottles. To learn more visit us at www.ensobottles.com.