A large internet company with multiple web sites and blog network is seeking enthusiastic hyper-web-savy freelancers with a vicious interest in popular culture to be part of a team that will support content development and web distribution.
Duties would include:
– packaging content into daily alerts and tips for distribution to similar blogs and web sites; performing outreach
– clicking through sites and provide daily reports and bug lists
– minor grammar and spell checks
– providing feedback on online experiences and franchises
Areas of content include sports, finance, news, style, food, lifestyle, technology, movies, music, gaming, television, comedy and others. Candidates should be extremely familiar with the blogosphere, social networking sites (MySpace, facebook etc.) and the web in general.
This freelance position is perfect for college seniors and new college graduates from the entertainment, journalism, new media and marketing/PR areas. Candidates must have their own computer with high-speed connection.
Since this is a work-from-home position candidates need to be mature, communicative and be able to manage their own workflow with limited guidance. The ability to submit timely reports is extremely important.
Applicants must include in body of email (no attachments)
– their resume
– a description of 5 sites they love and frequent most, and why
– applicable clips if they have any
– hourly pay rate requirements (Positions start at $15/hr but can increase depending on experience)
Interested applicants can apply here.
Original post can be found here.
[tags]blog jobs, blogger jobs, problogger jobs, problogger, freelancers, marketing[/tags]