Gameloft, a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and console, is seeking a Company Blogger & Social Media Editor to join its existing talent pool located in San Francisco. As part of the international product marketing team located in Paris, working under the responsibility of the HQ Associate Marketing Director and in cooperation with the HQ Community Manager and a Moderator, the successful candidate will be responsible for writing posts and engaging with consumers on the company profiles from micro-blogging and social websites as well as managing Gameloftâ€™s blog content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– In charge of publishing information on the company external blog, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and Google Buzz profiles etc, along with the Community Manager.
– Engage with customers and retain their attention, converse with active readers and core fans, propose and implement community animations and discussions.
– Responsible for finding and creating editorial content not directly linked to our games that will still be of interest for our consumers and community
– Offer and implement actions aimed at increasing the number of subscribers/ fans/followers.
– Conduct employees, licensors and talents interviews, write behind the scene and production stories around game making in collaboration with Product Managers. Propose creative ways of presenting company and product news.
– Benchmark web 2.0 actions within the Industry and analyze the evolution and emergence of new social networks, reporting this data to HQ.
– Approach and engage with other bloggers, company social profiles or groups. Set up reciprocal links, partnerships and contests. Help make our communication spread more virally.
– Passionate about new technologies (electronic gadgets, mobile devices and OS, applications and games, etc.); and excellent knowledge of the world of the Internet and social networks.
– Very good editing skills with experience in running a personal or professional blog recognized in its field and/or a Twitter account with over 2,000 followers.
– Excellent written communication skills, articulate and proactive
– Ability to work independently and in a team with little supervision
– Candidate must be a self-starter and results focused
Gameloft offers a casual work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of downloadable video games. For 10 years, Gameloft has been established as one of the top innovators in its field. The company creates games for mobile phones, smartphones, iPhone and iPod touch. Gameloft games are also available to players on WiiWare, DSiWare, Microsoft Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStationÂ®Network.
Partnership agreements with leading licenses such as UNOâ„¢, Ferrari, Shrek, CSI, Spider-Man and Brothers in Arms allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. In addition to the partnerships, Gameloft owns and operates titles such as Real Football, Asphalt and Brain Challenge.
Gameloft is present on all the continents with its own production studios, employing over 3,500 developers, and distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is listed on Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)+
How To Apply
Further details of how to apply for this job can be found here: http://www.bloggingpro.com/jobs/view/company-blogger-social-media-editor