What we need
Firstly, weâ€™d like to apologise: â€˜mum bloggersâ€™ isnâ€™t a great term but at least it got your attention.
Weâ€™re currently on the lookout for Australian mums (with kids under 10) who can write their socks off. Weâ€™re working with a variety of large companies on building great content-rich websites, many of which will focus on mums.
Depending on who puts their hand up, we can work with you in a variety of ways â€“ retainer (eg 10 articles per month), one-off hero posts, and possibly part-time to full-time. We just need to see whoâ€™s out there.
What weâ€™re looking for:
– Proven experience in the online content space
– The ability to turn a personal story into a universal lesson
– Headlines that snap readersâ€™ attention
– Content youâ€™ve made online that people have linked to and commented on
Itâ€™s pretty broad, really.
There are two types of content weâ€™re looking for:
– Personal stories turned into lessons
– SEO-inspired brilliance
About McCann Sydney
McCann is one of the oldest and biggest advertising businesses in the world. In Sydney, weâ€™ve been furtively re-shaping. We have a whole lot of work coming out in the second half of 2010 that people simply would not expect from us. Weâ€™re evolving our approach, processes and culture to create something very different and meaningful.
Weâ€™ve kept our heads down this year, focusing on action â€“ not words. And off the back of this focus, we now need to find some likeminded vagabonds to help us on our new trajectory.
If youâ€™d like to apply please email email@example.com with:
– A link to 3-5 examples of your best (and most interacted with) online content
– Your CV and link to a LinkedIn profile if you have one
– Topics you believe you are excellent at writing about
– Your knowledge of search engine optimisation (rate yourself out of 10)
– What sort of work situation youâ€™d be looking for from us (freelance, part-time etc)